The Courseware is accredited and can used for the Agile Scrum Foundation certification and exam from EXIN.
Along with assignments and strong visuals to support the didactic learning of the delegates there are also sample exams added to the material. Everything was created by the author who was also heavily involved in the writing of the Agile Scrum Foundation publications (the official publication and certification for EXIN).
This course will help educate you about Aigle Scrum, as well as common practices and techniques, and include topics such as:
- focusing on understanding the real meaning of Agile and Scrum in a straightforward and consistent way and reviews the types of projects where it may work and where it may not. This foundation will help you find your way in real world of daily problems.
- The course is a complete guide to the core Scrum framework, based on the Scrum Guide (Nov. 2017 edition). It covers all roles and responsibilities, events, and scrum artifacts with a short section about scaling Scrum.
- There’s a chapter on eXtreme Programming, which has been used as an opportunity to explore some of the most important Agile practices and techniques, such as Test-Driven Development and Pair-Programming in an integrated way.
- an overview of the DSDM® methodology, which is mainly focused on its approach to managing scope and fixed-price contracts in a structured way.
- There’s also an overview of Kanban and ScrumBan
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan